The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope Foundation
The Pink Ladies’ Sister for Hope Foundation
With your continued support we have accomplished so much.
Over the last 5 years we have given over $60,000 to individuals and families to help ease their burden while going through cancer treatments.
Other donations include:
- 1,200+ Busy Bags to Midstate Medical Centers Cancer Care Unit. The bags are given to patients and are filled with fun items to keep them busy while receiving treatments.
- Over $8,000 to Midstate Medical Centers Cancer Care Unit for the purpose of purchasing patient binders containing information on their upcoming treatments, appointments, and other material to help them through this process. Each patient also received a meditative CD for help with Chakra balancing and relaxation.
- Over $500 in fabric and sewing supplies for the purpose of making quilts for boys and girls at Camp Rising Sun in Branford.
- $5,000 to the Masonic Charity Foundation to be used for the benefit of residents, their family members, or employees who have been affected by cancer, or were cared for in the Hospice unit.
- From January 2013 to January 2017 The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope proudly donated over $30,000 to The Sisters' Project. With their support and encouragement The Pink Ladies' Sisters for Hope Foundation has become its own 501(c)3 organization; forming new partnerships, making great strides and making a difference in the lives of those fighting the battle against cancer.